My Little Helper 2

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Little Poj is not feeling well. He's got cough and colds and raised temperature. Kaya ang gusto the whole day is cuddle. Kailangan magkasama kami sa lahat ng lugar. Kaya naman when I said I need to cook, sabi nya sama daw sya ang mag-cook din sya. 

I let him near the cooker when it was still cold and ask him to stir for me. I knew he would get bored eventually, and he did soon enough.  He agreed to sit in a chair and watch me finish cooking.

I hate it when he's sick and the feeling of being helpless. Pero minsan kahit anong gawin mong pag-alaga they still get sick =(

I hope little one is better tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Carmina Carbonell19 June 2012 at 23:33

    Ang cute kahit maysakit.  I hope he gets better soon. ^_^

    -M, mommina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete