Garden Salad


Saturday 9 June 2012

Hooray! Mababaw, I kow! I love my greens and love it when I could bring salad for lunch with my homemade dressing. But like everything here in the UK, even salad leaves are expensive. But that shouldn't not stop one to eat what she fancies, right? You just have to know where to find good quality with good price foods.

And a big hooray to garden salads! They are not always available, but I love it when they are. Preparing your salad straight from the garden - hey, it doesn't get any fresher than that! These are also cheaper from the prepared salad leaves that you can buy and keeps fresh for longer. So you can imagine I got too excited and bought too much! Haha.

Love spring & summer, everything is so much nicer & fresher! Specially the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment