My Little Mr. " I'll Do It, Ina "

Tuesday 10 January 2012

I love my toys and so does little Poj.  Apart from the techs at home they have computers at nursery as well as touch screen monitors for their nursery rhymes etc. So like a lot of kids these days, he is very much comfortable with techs and could easily figure out how things work. 

His favourite app on my iPad2 is the ABC Song. This app taught him the alphabet & I am very pleased with it's recent update.  It now includes games, one of which (the Dot to Dot) teaches the child to write the letters by simply following the numbers. Jace is now very interested in words - he's always asking us to write his or our names and would ask us to help him copy them.  So imagine his delight when he found this update and can now write the letters by himself. Specially now that he is trying to assert his independence more each day - becoming Mr. "I'll do it Ina". =)  Sixty nine pence well spent.

5 comments:

  1. daig ako ni poj, i haven't used an ipad in my life! at least he gets to learn with this toy, iba na talaga ang panahon ngayon, i still remember when my father taught me how to write, paulit-ulit in a piece of paper. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so serious about what he's doing. Don't disturb him Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Poj is really growing..and Kristeta he calls you Ina..I do appreciate it much..because my kids calls me nanay and my relatives would say why not mama or mommy..so when we go to the mall my 4 year old would shout nanay hahaha..and all of them would be looking at us..baby Poj is super cute talaga oh..passing by Kristeta *hugs* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krizzy_kalokangPinay23 January 2012 at 23:48

    Sinabi mo! Pero ok lang, naclear ko yung mga nakakalat nyang toys! =)

    ReplyDelete