Excited!

Thursday 26 January 2012

Today was a good day. Poj woke up early and happy, and was excited to go to nursery. Work was steady and manageable, I even finished earlier than usual.  We got home early, Papa E played with Poj as I prepared dinner. We had a lovely meal and now my boys are asleep. And I came home excited coz I've got all my stuff ready to put this together. 

This little white envelope contains my small gift and a note to Mommy Razz of Welcome to My World. I don't know what it is but I get really excited writing letters and going for that walk to the post office. She's the first one to email me her address so I'm sending this one first. I'll send this first thing on Saturday! I can't wait til it gets there (and would be keeping my fingers crossed that it gets there in one piece!) =)

6 comments:

  1. weeeeeeee..Krizzy so whisper it to me..what's in it? hehehe..I'll also feel the same way..passing by sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay28 January 2012 at 14:28

    Haha! It contains a Cath Kidston purse =) She was one of the winners of my Snail Mail contest for my other blog's anniv. Hay, I overslept this morning so after feeding Poj and finishing other chores - the post office was already closed. I will post her pressie on Monday morning na lang =) Thanks Sie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis, How are you? I'm back for stalking in your blog. Namiss ko ang 365 project. I just had a nice rest at home kaya eto ako ngayon sobrang namiss ang blogging. I bet mommy Razz would be so delighted.

    Ang saya talaga magpunta sa post office. Just went there this morning to pick up a snail mail from the US. yung nagpasimula ng project natin na snail mail. I'll be sending some soon. Just need to collect a few things. At stamp yung picture. Galing. Kinikilig ako pag nakakakita ako ng stamps.

    DM kita for my address. Sorry it took me so long to respond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krizzy_kalokangPinay30 January 2012 at 23:28

    Haha! All sealed and ready to be posted (bukas, yay) =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krizzy_kalokangPinay30 January 2012 at 23:30

    I'm well. So good that you're back sis =) At namiss ka rin namin.
    Aww well done, fingers crossed my packages for all of you would reach you all safely.
    Got the address, no need to apologize sis. =)

    ReplyDelete