I Found An Old Toy!

Sunday 15 January 2012

Do any of you guys have one of those popular Polaroid cameras? I always wanted to have one when I was young.  You take a photo and it prints your picture in seconds! I used to think it was magic =)

So when Papa E gave this to me as a birthday pressie almost 3 years ago, I was ecstatic. You simply use Polaroid Zink media paper and it prints your photos wirelessly via bluetooth. 

The Zink paper is 2" x 3" (5.08 cm x 7.62 cm) with a peel-off sticky back which is great for your notebooks, diaries, cards, gifts etc. It is dry when it comes out plus it is water resistant, tear proof & smudge proof too! 


I used it for my diary for that year, printing & sticking pics made my diary come to life =)

I don't know why I stopped using it, I think it's because I got lazy with taking pics. I found it in one of my drawers, buried under my gazillion rubbish. 

I've taken it out, cleaned it & ordered my photo papers. Can't wait to start using my old toy =)


5 comments:

  1. Krizzy_kalokangPinay23 January 2012 at 23:47

    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What water resistant, tear proof & smudge proof too? Ang galing. I'm glad you found it. You could put it to good use especially now that you have your 365 project. You can make a hard copy for display in your home or  sort of memorabilia. Something that little Poj can view anytime without having to open the computer. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krizzy_kalokangPinay23 January 2012 at 23:47

    Ako nga rin eh. Yup, that's exactly what I thought. Di ko lang sya pwede ipakita kay Poj, kundi baka akalain nya toy nya yun at laging magpa-print ng kung anu-ano, hehe =) 

    ReplyDelete