My Friday Surprise

Friday 20 January 2012

One of my colleagues bakes and sells cupcakes as a sideline. They are made to order and she would bake them to your liking. She also gets invited to kiddie parties where she would teach and bake with the kids. I love her cakes and she inspires me to bake more and try to improve myself.

Sometimes she has excess cakes or rejects and she would bring them to work. (This one's a reject, we all think it's beautiful - but it has to be perfect for the paying customer, I suppose).  One of my friends reserved one for me by putting it inside my locker. So imagine my surprise when I saw this scrummy cake when I opened my locker. It put a smile on my face and thought thank goodness it's Friday, it's gonna be a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Was that a reject? parang hindi naman. nakakagutom yung dalawang post mo sis. Now I'm craving for sweets too. Usong uso ang cupcakes ngayon. dito sa atin pinapalitan na ng cup cakes and cakes when it comes to wedding, and other parties and events. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sapphire Mommy (Mommy Jo)23 January 2012 at 23:46

    sweet friend and a yummy cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete