Disney 365 Bedtime Stories


Tuesday 24 April 2012

We attended a birthday party last Saturday and the theme was Disney. And after going home they gave Poj a wrapped parcel with a big Mickey Mouse sticker and his name lovingly written beside it. It was late when we got home so I kept it to be opened another day. 

I took it out today and Poj opened it and was happy with it's contents. There was a Disney 365 Bedtime Stories and Cars colouring book. He love books and is now starting to get to know the other Disney characters so you can imagine how wide eyed and happy he was with these pressies =)

Now I have a ready story every night that I could read to him before going to bed =)

Thanks Kuya Cayden & Kian! 

2 comments:

  1. Someone reminds of cars, hmmm. hahaha. I am happy that Poj is starting to be a great reader and book lover.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay26 April 2012 at 20:34

    Oo nga sis eh. Sana kalakihan nya ang look for books =)

    ReplyDelete