Me & My New Apron

Wednesday 1 February 2012

It's the first day of February! I am so chuffed that I am able to keep up with my project 365. Whenever I ran out of ideas, I just go back to the reason why I've started this. To post a picture of one of the things I've done each day, remembering to not over-think things.

So today is an ordinary day, but I was in the mood to whip up something easy for tomorrow's tea break. I was quite excited to use my new Cath Kidston apron that a friend gave me for Christmas. Ayan, mas professional looking, people may think that I know what I'm doing, lol.
Look how serious I am here, kina-career ang pagbebake, hehe!

5 comments:

  1. I love your apron sis. Flowers in pastel colors. Ganda pala ng mga items sa Cath Kidston - yay which made me more excited right now. Hahaha. What did you baked? Hala gusto ko tuloy ng banana cake. Ikaw na talaga ang baker. Wala yata and ating helper ngayon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay1 February 2012 at 21:39

    Yup kaya nga 2nd happy place ko ang shop nila (next to the Apple store). Ang dami nilang super gandang mga items. Kamatch nito ang isang bag ko, hehe
    He did try to help, pero pinaakyat ko na sya shortly after kasi bedtime na nya =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sapphire Mommy (Mommy Jo)2 February 2012 at 09:02

    happy february sis! i like your photo of the day.btw,i received a convection oven a month ago pero until now di ko pa din nagagamit for baking. naghahanap pa ko easy recipe na magmamatch sa zero baking skill ko.hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahay Krizzy now you're  like Kris on t.v. hehehe..busy ang mommy oh..passing by sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your apron. I nearly buy that last Christmas. I like Cath Kidston. Try mo magshopping on-line. http://www.cathkidston.co.uk meron ding pambata.

    ReplyDelete